Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bringing you the best destination recommendations on Second Life, starting now!

How many times did you stumble upon a location which looks horribly desolate then realized you are the only person on the sim and probably the first one in a long time? Do you know that feeling of getting really hyped over visiting a place in Second Life after finding it online, just to teleport and find nothing but disappointment? Those times are over! This blog is taking the responsibility of carefully researching, reviewing and observe the hottests sims and giving you a spot-on presentation, with all of the details you need in order to pick the perfect place for yourself.

Who am I? I'm a member of the SL community and I've been around for 4 years, constantly looking for new places to visit and meet new great people. There are some locations which are close to my heart and will always be, clubs which have been around since forever and still going strong and newer clubs and sims which are slowly growing and showing a high potential for being around for a a long time.

I will start my journey soon, so keep an eye on the blog! Also, if I put up a place and you know about it, we would love to hear your opinion too! 

Let's explore and have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment